The Truth About Love—A Personal Note from Marci
Hi, I'm Marci Shimoff – author of the N.Y. Times bestseller Happy For No Reason.
I just want to take this moment to assure you:
Whatever your experiences of love have been in the past, you can now begin to love at a much higher level than ever before.
You really can begin feeling and radiating unconditional love and compassion all the time, every day … bringing the highest and best part of yourself to your family, friends, your work, your community, and all the greatest challenges in your life.
Let me tell you, living in this state of profound love will illuminate your entire Life!
My deepest wish is that you become a conduit for Love for No Reason to flow freely through you and out to the rest of the world.
I invite you to read my book Love For No Reason—now available in paperback—and watch those old blocks to love fall by the wayside: walls that separate you from others will begin to melt, your wounds will heal, and your world will change… for the best!
You know, I will tell you something personal here. When I started writing this book, two things happened that tested me to my core. My marriage ended and my beloved 88 year-old mother passed away. Talk about on-the-job training. I know these principles and techniques work—even in very challenging circumstances.
You really can love unconditionally with the kind of open-heartedness you may have once thought reserved for the saints … and you can spread that love everywhere you go.
"If only you could love enough,
you would be the happiest and most powerful being in the universe."
– Emmet Fox
Here is just a hint of what you can achieve once you start applying the principles and strategies of Love For No Reason:
- Heal yourself of destructive behaviors like workaholism, self-sabotage, and addictions. (Yes, even these have a lack of love as their root cause!)
- Recover quickly from the most stressful situations.
- Become the kind of parent you've always wanted to be—more patient, understanding, accepting, encouraging, and loving than you already are! (And it's never too late for this … no matter how old your kids are.)
- Boost all areas of your health—physical, mental, and emotional—as well as increase your longevity, lower your blood pressure, and reduce the risk of depression.
- Enjoy more meaningful, lasting, and fulfilling relationships—not only with others but with yourself as well.
- Become more patient and accepting, while still finding the wisdom, drive, and confidence to go after any changes that truly matter to you.
I want you to know that this book is supported by the latest cutting-edge scientific research on the biochemistry of love along with ancient, time-tested wisdom and spiritual traditions from cultures around the globe. My goal is to offer you a revolutionary 7-step program to develop and maintain unconditional love from the inside out!
I look forward to connecting with you as your journey into love unfolds!
With love for no reason and every reason,
P.S. – Love for No Reason has come at a critical time. Our present paradigm of love—one based on need and approval—has brought us nothing but personal pain and global conflict. Now is the time to open your heart and become an unshakeable source of love for yourself and everyone around you.
So I urge you to start today … and together we really can heal our world, one heart at a time.
About Marci Shimoff
With book sales of more than 15 million copies worldwide
in 31 languages, Marci Shimoff is one of the bestselling female nonfiction authors of all time
. This is the latest breakthrough from this New York Times
best-selling author, world-renowned transformational expert, author of Happy for No Reason
, co-author of six Chicken Soup For The Soul
books, and featured teacher in hit film The Secret
. Her profound teachings are easy-to-understand … and her methods work!
to see a full listing of the wonderful friends and sponsors of Love for No Reason. Some of the listings on the page are free gifts, so check them out.